10 Health Benefits Of Apples
- Chewing an apple stimulates the production of saliva which reduces tooth decay by lowering the levels of bacteria.
- Drinking apple juice could keep Alzheimer’s away and fight the effects of aging on the brain.
- Protection against Parkinson’s, a disease characterized by a breakdown of the brain’s dopamine-producing nerve cells.
- Apples could help reduce your risk of developing pancreatic cancer.
- People who eat at least one apple a day are 28 percent less likely to develop type 2 diabetes than those who don’t eat apples.
- The soluble fiber found in apples binds with fats in the intestine, which translates into lower cholesterol levels.
- Research has linked high soluble fiber intake with a slower buildup of cholesterol-rich plaque in your arteries.
- Fiber found in apples can help beat diarrhea and constipation.
- Apples is one of the best—and easiest—things you can eat to help detoxify your liver.
- Red apples contain an antioxidant called quercetin. Quercetin can help boost and fortify your immune system.
Many of us forget that sometimes, the simplest answers are the best. Better health could be as easy as reaching for the fruit bowl for some apples next time you need a snack